Valances bring style to a room and frame a window to give it a stylish accent. No matter what the size and shape of your windows are, MBU Interiors can create custom valances that will add texture and color to your decor while perfectly coordinating with the palette and theme of your room.
We have hundreds of fabrics available for you to choose from and offer a number of different valance styles, including:
– Box Pleat Valances. With their sophisticated, tailored look, these window treatments instantly elevate the look of a room and feature simple, clean lines that never fail to make a statement. The box pleat valance is board mounted and works well with any fabric.
– Button Top Valances. Made and designed exclusively by us, button top valances work well with many different fabric patterns and can be finished with a decorative rod to add flair to your interior. We can also create these valances as panels to frame your windows.
– Double Sleeve Shirred on the Rod. Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms and sliding glass doors, these valances allow for easy cleaning, as they can be removed without any fuss. The valances coordinate well with pleated shades, mini blinds, vertical blinds and wood blinds alike.
– MBU Scarf. Another of our exclusive designs, the MBU scarf has a unique cut that gives a window distinctive flair. Scarves are ideal for use in areas where you do not want to obstruct the view, and they can be self-lined for a solid effect or contrast lined for a two-tone look.
– Shaped Cornices. We offer cornices with scalloped bottoms for an elegant look and in triangle shapes for a modern look. Matching or contrasting welt cord is used to trim the cornices, which coordinate perfectly with all types of window treatments. We can make the shape that you want.
Hassle free installation services are available.
For a free quote on custom valances, top treatment or cornices contact us by phone or email with the dimensions of your windows.